Last weekend we went to the Sand Dunes. Justin usually goes by himself, but he dreams of the day when we all beg him to go. Knowing that day is not coming anytime soon he made a "deal" with Mommy and we sucked it up and went.
I had fun catching up with my friend Traci and the girls had fun staying up past their bedtime and eating Doritos. Here are some pics from our trip.
Lyla's face says it all: "I am sooooo tired"!
Tiny's new found love of Doritos was so funny. She practically made out with each chip while she smiled and giggled with it!
Lyla having a snack in front of the fire. She could barely move her arms to eat in her puffy coat and after awhile both girls gave up moving altogether.
Olivia giving Matt a high five. Sooo cute with her limited movement. She couldn't see her tray or reach her food so we would all hand her pieces of her grilled cheese.Well this video of the girls was too funny not to post. I am pretty sure they weren't enjoying what I gave them for dinner. After awhile they expressed it.

5 comments:
Loved the update and pictures. The 'screaming contest' was very good. I'd call it a draw, though Tiny seemed to tire of it before Lyla felt it was over! Funny, funny babies!
Oh my, I am laughing so hard at the screaming babies....
Sometimes I feel that way about my dinner too!
So sweet. Off to buy Doritos!
Ooooooh my gosh they are SO adorable. Love, love, love the pics. Seriously, could their faces be any more hilarious?! BTW, Olivia's face looks more like Justin as her hair gets longer--who knew?!
Shut up! Your girls are so stinkin' cute. Those coats are hilarious! Hahaha.
Just wait until those screams turn into "mom, she stole my skirt."
Post a Comment