Very creative post. I'm impressed. (Your mom left Ryan a comment last week about Justin's suicidal comment following his time alone. You must be a saint.)
So CUTE!!! I love the comment and those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. The one of them on the couch reminds me of one of Issy and Milo sitting on the couch in their church clothes grinning. :) Awww...I miss them so much!! They are so big and cute. I want to hear them talking...you might have to post a video clip for those of us who live to dang far away!
They are so adorable...and I marvel at how you do it all. I must have some serious short-term memory loss because it sort of makes me wonder how we did it with a little boy in the mix, too!
6 comments:
Very creative post. I'm impressed. (Your mom left Ryan a comment last week about Justin's suicidal comment following his time alone. You must be a saint.)
Ok, they get cuter and cuter. I can't believe how all my grandchildren are even cuter and smarter than my children were. And I like them better.... :)
ummm...CUTE! Look at you being a blog queen! They are so beautiful. It makes me extra excited to have a little girl.
So CUTE!!! I love the comment and those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. The one of them on the couch reminds me of one of Issy and Milo sitting on the couch in their church clothes grinning. :) Awww...I miss them so much!! They are so big and cute. I want to hear them talking...you might have to post a video clip for those of us who live to dang far away!
Melissa, you are such a poet! I didn't know it! I love those little girls..and you.
They are so adorable...and I marvel at how you do it all. I must have some serious short-term memory loss because it sort of makes me wonder how we did it with a little boy in the mix, too!
Post a Comment