For those of you who do not live in Utah... It has snowed a TON this year! Yay for the drought! Not for the twin moms that are stuck in the house. I long for the days I will be able to take the girls for a simple walk in the sunshine. If I do decide to venture out alone with the girls, it ends up being so exhausting that I almost wished I had stayed home.
Besides a little cabin fever everything here is great. The girls are absolutely adorable! Each day they show off a new trick or sound they have learned. It is so amazing to watch them grow and I still can't believe that I could love them more than I did the day before! Just a funny little side note as I type this (one handed of course) I am trying to wrangle Lyla who is trying to jump out of my arms. Since Lyla is really in charge I should go feed her.
Olivia and Lyla
"I love you! No, I love you more."
Look they are holding hands. So cute!



4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Olivia looks so much bigger! She is really filling out! Lyla looks different too. I can't believe how much they change. Seriously, you need to post a video clip from your camera. I want to see them talking and jumping. :) Miss you!!!!!
I just saw them last week and it still brings tears to my eyes to look at the pics. Thanks for taking time to post them. I know it's hard to find the time.
Awww. I miss them so much. They are so cute. I can't believe how much bigger Olivia looks. They are adorable!!! I miss you. We need to talk.
They are so adorable...oh, to be a twin!
Post a Comment