Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still Cute maybe even CUTER!

Just so you all know the girls are still adorable! Believe it or not they're probably getting cuter by the day (at least that is what mom and dad think).

Olivia is still the sweetest baby, she is so well tempered and hardly ever cries. When she is tired she sticks her thumb in her mouth (that is the signal to put her to bed) and she just goes right to sleep. She loves to sing and coo and is always smiling at her sister. She now has two teeth coming in and I really had no idea she was even teething because she is sooo sweet.
Lyla is the most charming baby (when it applies) and we love her big smiles. Don't let the smiles fool you though she is kind of the house bully. Recently she has started "beating up"' her sister. It is so sad because Olivia just adores her. If they're on the floor anywhere near each other Lyla goes right for Oliva's face. She pulls at her ears and will stick her fingers in her eyes. Now she will even try and take off Olivia's diaper. Lyla is now "crawling" she can scoot around pretty good and is always busy all over the place. She is also getting teeth which I have suspected for awhile now.

Olivia in the jumper (she doesn't jump at all, she usually ends up just licking the side of it)

Lyla in "baby jail". I keep finding her looking for way to escape her crib. Soon we will have to lower the crib mattress and put a little chicken wire over the top.
Does it get any cuter then this?

6 comments:

Suzanne Lancaster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

No, it really doesn't get cuter than that! It's amazing how different they both are - I love seeing them do new things with each post. Keep bloggin' (Justin loves it, I know)!

Tami Anderson said...

Well of course they're cute...look at their mother! You are doing such a great job Melissa. I love these pictures.

Lorena said...

They are so, so cute...what happened Stace...were you using Suzanne's login and password again?

Erin said...

I swear that they look cute and so much bigger every single time I see pics of them!! I adore them, seriously. Are they both getting more hair too?

Grandma Cathryn said...

I just can't get enough of those girls. They're so dang cute.