So sad to see you go...
we wished it would never end...
we had so much fun this weekend...
with all of our family and friends.
Looking back on all we did this weekend, I can't believe it. We saw so much of both of our families and shared some really fun times.
It started with camping and boating with Justin's family up at Jordanelle on Friday the 4th. My Brother Spencer and his wife Erin stopped by to visit on their way into Salt Lake. We ate dinner with Justin's parents and his Aunt Tammy's family and then all went out for a boat ride. The older twins Issy and Milo went swimming with Spencer and Justin (brrrrr).
Justin and I stayed the night with our twins and enjoyed Saturday with Justin's family. We saw his Cousin's Carla and Sarah and their families. We took all the kids on a boat ride and they all really enjoyed riding the tube. It is so funny because now that I am old-mom, all I worry about on the boat is safety. No more tanning, now it is all about life jackets and sun screen (total party pooper). The whole time I just kept telling Justin to slow down for fear he would hurt the kids on the tube.
Saturday night we went to Josh's and watched the UFC fights and ate Cafe Rio (yummmm) with my Mom, Josh, Royan , Spencer, Erin, Milo and Issy. The best part was the food and the fact that Erin and Spencer bathed my kids. After camping and Lyla pooping in her car seat I was so relieved that they took over bath time.
On Sunday morning we enjoyed breakfast at my Mom's. I highly recommend trying Spencer's homemade whole wheat blueberry pancakes (soooo yummy).
We then went to my house for a family BBQ with my Dad and my not so wicked-step Mom Tami, and my two step sister's Melissa and Ericka. Melissa #2 was accompanied by her boyfriend Curtis and Erika brought her fiance Tyler. After eating more yummy food and s'mores we enjoyed one of the highlights of the weekend. Isabel Montana Anderson gave a wonderful song and dance performance. For a grand finale her brother Milo Spencer Anderson joined her for the "rock band" rendition of "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree". It was soooooo funny and totally cute. A few of my favorites parts of the performance were when Issy did a "donkey kick" and when she said "Attention everyone, please put the camera's away". I know one day she will be a star! LOL!
The next day Erin and I went shopping with the kids, while our husbands went rock climbing. We then met for lunch and said our goodbyes. Booo Hooo... Good thing everyone will be back in a few weeks for Erika's wedding. But this time Abbie and her family will be joining us YAY!!!
Spencer, Milo and Royan
Isabel the star
Grandpa Terry and Olivia
Issy's solo song and dance
Issy and Milo rocking out! Too cute!







2 comments:
i am trying not to feel sorry for myself right now. but i am SO jealous. i miss you all so much.
your girls are so cute and so big. i can't wait to play with them. i love all the pictures. thanks
only 22 more days!!!!
FUN!!! I love you bloggers for keeping me updated with photos and stories! Cute babies, as always!
Post a Comment