The girls are getting both of their top teeth in and it makes them look too big!
And they are trying sippy cups.... Best friends playing together.... Both babies pissed at me because I will not feed them and I just keep taking pictures!
You are the best mother ever. You must always take pictures first, and tend to them after. How else can we be kept current on what's happening?! Thanks from auntie! And they are even more beautiful than when I saw them last.
Oh Aunty Marcie is right on the money. Pictures first, tending second. ;) That's my motto anyways...I love the one of Olivia crying--she looks like you when you were a baby there!
Melissa, I can't believe how big they're getting! Last time I saw them they we so little and now they are standing!?! Why does it have to go so fast? Lyla's little teeth are precious- love the picture that you took!
7 comments:
You are the best mother ever. You must always take pictures first, and tend to them after. How else can we be kept current on what's happening?! Thanks from auntie! And they are even more beautiful than when I saw them last.
Oh Aunty Marcie is right on the money. Pictures first, tending second. ;) That's my motto anyways...I love the one of Olivia crying--she looks like you when you were a baby there!
Don't they know that pictures of them crying are much more fun to document?
Melissa, I can't believe how big they're getting! Last time I saw them they we so little and now they are standing!?! Why does it have to go so fast?
Lyla's little teeth are precious- love the picture that you took!
That last pic is so extra sad! They are darling!!
That top pictures looks a ton like you, Melissa. And crying pics are much more memorable. So, so cute.
how did i miss this post. they are so cute!
only 22 more days!!!!
Post a Comment