The girls are way too cute! I know, I know, you are all probably over them (not!). I have staged several photo shoots in my front yard. I thought it would be way easier to do it here, then haul them somewhere. I swear they were so happy to be outside that they just wanted to play. Here are some pics.
Olivia (left) Lyla (right)
Lyla kissing the pumpkin sooo cute.
Lyla being cute, she knew exactly how to pose.
Olivia (left) Lyla (right)
Lyla kissing the pumpkin sooo cute.
Lyla being cute, she knew exactly how to pose.
This is one of my favorite ones of Olivia. Look at her cute little hands!
4 comments:
The girls are absolutely cute...but I'm in love with the fact that it actually looks like Fall in UT. I think this is the time of year that I miss being in a place where the climate actually changes.
So cute. I think Lyla might have something for pumpkins. hmm...
i miss the fall weather too. It was 80 degrees yesterday.
The cutest punkin's ever!
I cannot believe how much Lyla looks exactly like you! I love it- genetics are so neat.
Post a Comment