Monday, January 5, 2009

The Pink Elephant in the Room

Christmas 2008

I am not sure if anyone has noticed, but I haven't posted in two months. Most of the time I only post about all the wonderful things that go on in our lives. In the last two months there have been some not so wonderful things happen. Justin and I have separated. I have been staying with my brother Josh. All of your thoughts and prayers are appreciated since this is not an easy time for us or the girls.

9 comments:

Erin said...

I love the title. :) I love you. We all love you--and those cute girls. You definitely have all of our thoughts and prayers.

Lorena said...

I am so sorry! We had no idea! Our thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and those little cuties.

Tami Anderson said...

Awe Mel...good job making such a tough post. I, too, love the title. We love you and adore you.

Now, more pictures!

Abbie said...

Mel, like I said before, YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY STRONG! I love you so much! You are such a great example of resilience and faith. You are in our prayers. I wish I could be there with you right now. I LOVE YOU and your sweet babies!

Bekah said...

You're just the best. Bekah and I are saying prayers for you and would LOVE to help out by baby-sitting, cleaning, cooking, running errands, talking, whatever!!! Please let us know.

We love you so much.

Dorrie & Rebekah

Goldie said...

Hi girl, Thinking about you! Please let me know if I can help any. YOu are a strong woman and are raising amazing little girls. I left you a message, but not sure if I have your right number.

Marcie said...

Let me know what I can do to help. I'm a good babysitter. I love you bunches! Auntie Marcie

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the tough times you've been having. I too had no idea (I'm just too dense to pick up on any hints). You don't have to go it alone, Melissa. We love you and are here for you and the girls always!

Angie said...

oh sista. I feel your pain. We need to hang and do lunch. wouldnt be suprised if they are the same issues. I am here if you ever need to talk. seriously.... love ya!