Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Seriously, these two girls are too cute! We had a great time doing an Easter Egg hunt at Gma Cathryn's house on Sunday. The girls were all about it! The pace was slowed down a bit when they realized that there was candy in the eggs. All in all a fun and beautiful day.
Lyla trying to open the egg
Livy spilled her eggs so she was picking them up.
"On your mark... get set... GO!

Too cute, I love these girls. What would I do without them?


3 comments:

Erin said...

Honestly! Could. Not. Be. Cuter. I love all of these! What cuties--still loving the new haircut and loving the dresses too. How sweet. I wish we could have had one big cousin egg hunt together though!

Tami Anderson said...

The eggs are still hidden and waiting in our backyard. (J/K) Hopefully the dogs won't eat them up. Oops! Too late. Those little cuties look like they had a blast. Give them a hug from Grami Tami. I sure do love and miss them...and you.

Abbie said...

They are so cute! I can't wait until June!