I might be back on the blogging circuit, but don't hold your breath!
Lyla sticking peanut butter sandwich on her face, what's up with that? Also notice her first sunburn (from daycare).
Olivia in a box. Why not?
Lyla dressed for playing in the snow....
Lyla sticking peanut butter sandwich on her face, what's up with that? Also notice her first sunburn (from daycare).
Olivia in a box. Why not?
Lyla dressed for playing in the snow....



5 comments:
Ooooo! Do I need to go beat up that daycare?!? The pics are too cute. Even tho I know it's more stress, I love that you are blogging again - at least for today.
It's about time you came back. What daycare are you using? OMG they are sooo big and super cute. I still think you should come visit sometime. Beckam is coming May 1st, 2009. Only like 3 weeks away. Anyway we are close so you need to bring the girls over this summer to play in our back yard Canyon loves them to death!!
I miss you! They are getting so big! And beautiful! We need to talk. Love you!
I need to see those little girls...and you. Call me pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssse?!
I love you, Tami
I am with cathryn, do i need to lay the smackdown on the daycare??
They are getting so big! Ava needs to play with them....
Post a Comment