Monday, June 16, 2008

Lake Powell The girls first camping trip

We went to Lake Powell last week here are some picture.... Olivia and Lyla eating food and they think it tastes way better with sand in it!




Justin wake-boarding!


Crystal and I were being brave like the boys and cliff jumping! (Hey Erin do you remember Flaming Gorge and the Cliff jump I did with Spencer LOL!)


Lyla chilling on the boat who knew it would put them to sleep every time they took a ride! Oh and her life jacket doubles as a straight jacket. So I am sure she was thinking "well I guess I will just take a nap now since I can't move".


Mom and Olivia (please do not look at the new mom gut and mom thighs, I was just proud of myself for getting into a swimsuit even though it was a mommie-one piece).




Canyon (Crystal and Dustin's son) with Lyla and Mom. I was so tired, too bad it was too hot to take a nap although I tried for awhile.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Aww these are all so cute! Makes me even more sad that we couldn't go to Zion!!

Lyla in her straightjacket is hilarious! Sand in food is so gross and why do kids not even care?? Welcome to mommy-one-piece-swimsuit land. You'll know you've really arrived when you won't even think about a suit without a coverup or built in skirt. It's hot. Wow.

Angie said...

Looks like fun!!! Wer love Powell. I cannot believe that your cliff jumping. I am a whimp!!!