So another great thing about having a dog is that he could run away for the 10 th (at least) time. When gone he could cut the very end of his tail. Then he could bleed all over the animal control man when he brings him back to your house (because I was finally smart enough to put the city tags on his collar). After the animal control man explains he is bleeding, you can start to worry about why.... Did he get hit by a car? Did someone hurt him because he keeps running away and terrorising the neighborhood? Or did he just somehow freakishly cut the very end of his tail?
Well folks anyone who knows Jake says you could compare him to Marley (from the book Marley and Me). He is lovable but very misunderstood..... When he got out, he cut his tail and I was so worried that he had been hit by a car. I took him through our front door to the backyard, instead of walking him around through the gate. Um BAD IDEA! DUH! He was bleeding.... The next day I was looking at our pantry door and there was blood splatter everywhere! I had Justin clean the door and the wall. Well later that day I realized his tail (the one the wags) had splattered blood everywhere! All over our dining room walls the sliding glass door and the floor and even the curtains.
All I kept thinking is what would people think there is blood spatter everywhere... What a dog! What a day cleaning up blood.
Monday, June 16, 2008
CSI-WJ Animal Control Unit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Picture of my curtains the only thing that I couldn't clean the blood off of.
2 comments:
That is one crazy dog. Yup, thanks to Jake, we have weekly conversations about jail and "doggy jail" and why Jake has to go there all the time. :) The tail-blood-splatters are soooooo funny.
Sheesh! Did you ever figure out how he cut his tail? Too bad Jake can't talk, I'm sure he would have tales (or tails) to tell!
Post a Comment