Yes, they are cute. The dresses were priceless!
Oh, I love them. They're adorable!Here's a few more pictures for you from Christmas! I've been meaning to send you them!http://i44.tinypic.com/e835z8.jpghttp://i39.tinypic.com/jajqmt.jpghttp://i44.tinypic.com/1zwon4p.jpghttp://i41.tinypic.com/28upp5f.jpghttp://i39.tinypic.com/54yweq.jpghttp://i39.tinypic.com/1zxpf9e.jpg
So cute! They are getting so big! Oh, I miss them like crazy. That's it! When should I come up? I'm going to talk to Forrest and I'm bring the kiddos with a week of fun. I'll keep you posted.
OOOOOOHHHHH love them! Love the pics, love the dresses, and love the girls! Oh and love you too! :)
So sweet. They look beautiful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, they are cute. The dresses were priceless!
Oh, I love them. They're adorable!
Here's a few more pictures for you from Christmas! I've been meaning to send you them!
http://i44.tinypic.com/e835z8.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/jajqmt.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zwon4p.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/28upp5f.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/54yweq.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zxpf9e.jpg
So cute! They are getting so big! Oh, I miss them like crazy. That's it! When should I come up? I'm going to talk to Forrest and I'm bring the kiddos with a week of fun. I'll keep you posted.
OOOOOOHHHHH love them! Love the pics, love the dresses, and love the girls! Oh and love you too! :)
So sweet. They look beautiful.
Post a Comment