Thursday, May 29, 2008

The girls are 9 months old!

The girls are getting big! For a little 9 month old celebration ,we decided to go on a date to Whole Foods. We got all dressed up and drove across town to get a treat. The girls got some yummy plain-whole milk-organic yogurt, and mom got some cookies (clearly I got the better end of the deal). If you haven't tried Whole Foods' cookies you should, I even had one for breakfast (it's healthy right?). Below are some cute pics of my big girls!

Lyla is like how do I get that Camera...
Lyla
Olivia






8 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

I cant believe how big they're getting- I really need to see them soon. babycenter.com is the best by the way, thank you so much. At this point I need all the info and advice I can get. I love the girls in their PFD's too, they will have so much fun this summer.

Lorena said...

They are totally going to be BFFs!

And I like cookie dough for breakfast, why wait?

Erin said...

Could they be any cuter??? Lyla looks totally drunk in that one picture!!! Funny funny girls. :) I wish we could have gone to Whole Foods together though!! :(

Angie said...

They are just darling!!! They will be 5 before you know it!!

Goldie said...

They are so cute!! Anytime you want company to Whole Foods, me and A are all over it!

Stacy said...

Lyla looks a lot like Rachel in those pictures! I've never noticed any resemblance before until now...how fun. We'll have to get them together in person to verify.

Tami Anderson said...

I'd love it if you would dress me up and take me to Whole Foods on a date sometime...but only if you'll bring those two little beauties.

Marcie said...

I'm hoping that with Lyla resembling Rachel (Stacy's comment), that Rachel might decide she does in fact like Lyla. Or was it Olivia that caused Rachel to cry? Let's ask Hannah...