Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I couldn't resist adding a few pics of the girls......





7 comments:

Stacy said...

I have to tell you how jealous I am that you are living out my little girl dream of having twin daughters. It was so great to see them at Church on Sunday. They are beautiful and sweet and there is just something about seeing the two of them together that makes my heart melt!! (Sorry for the peep show in the mother's lounge - I should have figured out how to nurse in a DRESS - if that's even possible - before I ever put the dang thing on!!) Love, Stacy

Lorena said...

Darn...I missed Stacy's Peep Show...and the whole family at church? No fair!

The girls are getting so big...and it looks like you are having a lot of fun.

Erin said...

Oh how do they just keep getting CUTER?! Olivia's eyes and eyebrows look more and more like you but her little mouth and chin look like J in that smiley picture! Lyla is so cute and SO expressive.

Count me as jealous of the whole fam at church business. What was the occasion?

Tami Anderson said...

I love the black and white from behind. Are they reading? I knew they were advanced!

Tami Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami Anderson said...

I love the black and white from behind. Are they reading? I knew they were advanced!

Tami Anderson said...

Sorry. I've been stuttering a lot lately. Perhaps you could delete two of those!