I staged a photo shoot on Saturday. As you can see the girls are cuter then ever.
Can you tell that Olivia is an angel straight from heaven?
Lyla was pulling the funniest faces. I didn't really get any smiles out of her but I did get some pretty silly faces. Remind you of anyone?
Please notice Lyla's "sweatband" she wears it because she is an athlete. At least that is what her dad says. LOL!!Here is a pic of our other children. Jake and Maggie were our babies before the twins. We still love them very much but don't nearly have enough time for them.

6 comments:
They are absolutely adorable!
UM....how freakin' cute!!! Olivia has hair!! I love Lyla's faces. No matter how different she looks, she always manages to look just like J. Oh, and I love her "athletic" look. Oh, I miss them so much! And you guys too!!!
UM....how freakin' cute!!! Olivia has hair!! I love Lyla's faces. No matter how different she looks, she always manages to look just like J. Oh, and I love her "athletic" look. Oh, I miss them so much! And you guys too!!!
Okay, we just have to get our girls together for a playdate! If we weren't snowed-in as well, I'd surely make it happen! They are so cute and getting so big! Don't ya just love love love this age?? Hopefully we'll see you guys soon - tell your mom to have a party! Love, Stacy
Lyla is totally making a Melissa face. Put it in black and white and you've got Melissa Jr. I love Olivia’s mini Mohawk! They are so cute! Okay, you need to come to Texas. No snow here!
Miss you! Love you!
I often see you in Olivia, and very occasionally see you in Lyla...but that face is Melissa all over. Yes, black and white and it's you! I can think of several pictures you did that lip/nose/stretchy thing.
And I love your first set of twins. It's good God made dogs resilient to temporary neglect. When the girs are bigger, they'll get a little sick of the their 'attention'. Trust me.
Post a Comment