I have been tagged by Erin to show what is in my “purse”.
Although this is not technically a purse, it is what I carry my wallet in. I am still debating if this is funny or just pathetic. I have not carried a real purse since the kids were born. I really do love my unisex backpack with all of the handy pockets and roomy insides. The last thing I need to remember/carry is a separate bag for my items so I have just combined them with the girls.

Although this is not technically a purse, it is what I carry my wallet in. I am still debating if this is funny or just pathetic. I have not carried a real purse since the kids were born. I really do love my unisex backpack with all of the handy pockets and roomy insides. The last thing I need to remember/carry is a separate bag for my items so I have just combined them with the girls.

Inside my “purse”:
1 wallet
4 toys
3 binkies
2 hand sanitizers
1 chap stick
1 lip gloss
1 pair sun glasses
1 bib
2 onesies
1 wash cloth
1 bootie
1 lid to bottle
1 tupperware containing formula
1 travel size baby wipes
1 headband
1 changing mat
1 baggie with 3 diapers inside
I tag Grami Tami and her girls Melissa and Erika.
1 wallet
4 toys
3 binkies
2 hand sanitizers
1 chap stick
1 lip gloss
1 pair sun glasses
1 bib
2 onesies
1 wash cloth
1 bootie
1 lid to bottle
1 tupperware containing formula
1 travel size baby wipes
1 headband
1 changing mat
1 baggie with 3 diapers inside
I tag Grami Tami and her girls Melissa and Erika.
1 comments:
WOW. Those days seem so recent for me...yet so far away. After I posted mine, I was like "What happened?! I swear that just last week I had about 20 times this much stuff in here!". Funny. :)
Post a Comment