I am so excited that the girls are 6 months old! I am not sure why I guess that 6 months has always been a big milestone in my mind. I figure if we have made it this far everything will be fine.
Little sweet hearts getting ready for bath time!
I am so excited that the girls are 6 months old! I am not sure why I guess that 6 months has always been a big milestone in my mind. I figure if we have made it this far everything will be fine.
Little sweet hearts getting ready for bath time!
3 comments:
Thanks for reminding me that MY baby is ALSO 6 months old (I'm trying to forget how fast time is flying!) What a great post, and I love the neckid diaper shot of the girls together. SO CUTE! I may have to copy you and do a "Yay!!! I am 6 months old!!!" Rachel post (a few days late, of course, but who's counting?)
Those babies are darling...just like their mommy.
They are sooo very cute!!
Post a Comment