Watch out Jake and Olivia... there are new BFF's in the house. Lyla is in love love love with Maggie. Maggie is so sweet and patient that she will let Lyla do anything to her. Today Lyla was crawling around trying to follow Maggie everywhere. I even caught Lyla disrupting Maggie's nap by grabbing at her eyes and she even put her whole mouth on Maggie face. I guess this is a good reason to keep all of our animals (now if I could just get someone to bath all of them).
Olivia looks sweet..... right? Well look a little closer......


Do you see the crazed look in her eyes? Do you see the sharp little teeth? Well this sweet little baby now has a new weapon. Olivia likes to bite..... me. After I give her a kiss on the cheek she will then give me one back. Only she puts her mouth on my face and just bites me. It is so cute but painful. She also bit me on the shoulder today, it even left little marks. I just hope she doesn't bite the boob that feeds her. I am sure it is coming!




5 comments:
YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE!!! I can't even believe my eyes. I miss them so much!
I will pray that Olivia never bits your boob. It could be the worst pain on earth.
When are you bringing those little girls to visit me?
These are all so cute! I love that they love the dogs and I love Olivia's teeth. :) I'm crossing my fingers and toes and arms and legs for you that you won't get the dreaded boob bite. :)
They are so cute! I would also comment on boob biting, but I have never experienced it...sorry, but it sounds muy painful.
Love the crazed look...priceless!
Can the girls have a bottle in the middle of the night? That way you and Justin could take turns sleeping 4 hours straight...not speaking from experience here or anything because I really don't have much recollection of the whole first year (another side effect from sleep deprivation).
Oh, you'll get the boob bite if the girls are anything like your siblings. Every one of them, including you! The moment I remember best is Spencer. He bit, I flipped his cheek with my finger. He look at me with the most heartbroken look and sobbed and sobbed. I'm pretty sure I scarred him for life. He is pretty unbalanced.....
Post a Comment