I realized this morning that my life does not suck. It was like someone slapped me on the back of the head. I figured it all out. Here is the conclusion I have come to in my moment of clarity.
Sleep deprivation = life sucking.
Sleeping more than 3 hours at a time = life being totally awesome.
I would now like to extend the “totally awesome sleep award of the week” to Olivia. Here is why:
- On 4/19/08 she slept from 11:00pm to 7:00am (Lyla also slept that long-this is the first time they BOTH slept through the night).
-On 4/20/08 she slept from 6:30pm to 4:00 am (I did have to get up with Lyla twice).
I would like to give Lyla an honorable mention for trying her best. I can't even imagine what life would be like if this became a regular thing. I would even consider having another child one day!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Moment of Clarity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oooohhhhh I so hear you on this one. :) Looking back at pictures of me when the kids were babies, you can totally tell when they started sleeping better. My smile is bigger/less fake and my eyes are not so sunken and so overwhelmed by dark circles. :) Wait, you already look like my after pictures. Lucky girl--and the extra sleep is so awesome!
First of all, you are funny.
Second of all, I can't imagine having 2 babies you are hoping will sleep well. Insanity.
Congrats.
Go girls!! That is great, I am with jessica, I feel for you with two! One was so hard, high fives for you and the girls.
Hey, sleep loss is awful! I think there is nothing worse. seriously! Your kiddies are so cute though, and it makes you realize that it is worth it!! Hope all is well! ps Im adding you to my blog so I can keep tabs on you. hehe
Hey babe thought I would start my family blog. It sucks pebblesfamily.blogspot.com
Love you!!
Crystal
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........
Post a Comment