Thursday, April 10, 2008

"You can buy new stuff but you can't buy a new party!"

I feel complete....






5 comments:

Goldie said...

Did you watch last night? Oh, it was so uncomfortable, yet so awesome, I feel the same way my life is now complete.

Lorena said...

Oh-yeah! It was so wonderful, like an old friend coming back to visit. Ask Cade to show you the card we got him.

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Angie said...

I think that this is the best show of our time, heck all time. Glad to see an old friend still loves that silly stuff. I thought id die when the writers strike came. seriously, I became depressed. I bought all 3 previous seasons on ebay to fill the void. Hope all is well. Lets keep in touch. xoxo Angie, and oh yes ill never 4get girls camp when you heathe and i got in trouble. Remember why, I shouldnt make it public info. ha we were silly.

Erin said...

Oh boy. Heaven. I can't even sum it up into words. I LOVE JIM AND PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!