Thursday, April 3, 2008

We were on vacation and now we are back...
I really don't want to do laundry and unpack...
I long for days laying in the sun...
Hiking with the kids and,
Hanging out as a family all day long.

Lyla and Daddy on The Virgin River Trail.
The Girls catching some rays under a palm tree.
The girls and Mommy at the Fourms shops in Las Vegas after eating at the The Cheesecake Factory.
Daddy and Lyla at the pool.
The girls hanging in the hotel room in Mesquite NV. Or as we now like to call it Mosquito NV.
More sun babies!
Lyla "cold chillin" in her floaty.
Olivia wondering what the fuss is all about.
Olivia and Mommy on our hike.


8 comments:

Lorena said...

Why didn't you take me with you?

I keep forgetting to ask how you like all of the attention you get because of the twins, esp with the double stroller...sometimes we liked feeling famous and other times we just wanted to be left alone!

Grandma Cathryn said...

Are you kidding me...those are the best pictures ever! I'm glad you had a fun time away.

Melissa said...

Lorena-

Funny you mention the attention. Apparently they have never seen twins before in Mesquite. We were seriously stopped like one hundred times a day. We had never experienced that much attention. I can't even imagine all the attention you had with TRIPLETS!!! Justin said that now he knows how Britney Spears musy feel lol!!!

PS wish you were here visiting with everyone!

-Mel

Tami Anderson said...

I am so in love. Those are adorable pictures.

Angie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Do you remember me? haha I think that the last time I saw you it was like 7 years ago. i have fond memories of us on the back of a blue scooter as you hit the gas and we slammed onto the curb and you had a goose egg and a concussion. in 8th grade i think. Oakcrest. haha GOOD TIMES. I think of you often. I hope all is well. what gorgeous children. You have a beatiful family. xoxo Angie Holmes Wendel

Erin said...

ADORABLE pics!!

You are brave to take a pic right after the Cheesecake Factory. I would have had to employ the Stacy-hold-a-kid-in-front-of-you tactic. ;) Except, it would be two. And they're kinda big so I could eat A LOT. ;)

Goldie said...

Ava has been talking NON-STOP about your girls! How they must really like her cause they always smiled at her!! Its pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to be finally taking the girls outdoors and enjoying life after a painfully long winter! Rachel loves being outside, too. Those pictures are adorable...how come I don't look that cute in a bathing suit and sun hat? (nevermind, I know why!)