So I was in my basement pretending to listen to my husband ramble about something important. And I came across a stack of pictures. I am not sure how I got this picture or when, but what a treat it was to find. I would just like to point out a few things about this picture.
- Don't we look so adorable and innocent?
- Can you see what Spencer is shielding with his hands? Well, it is 3 hamsters. Most likely the first group of hamsters we had when we were young. I don't think I will ever let my children have hamsters (already made a pact with Justin). I am sure it was a good trade off for dogs. Right, Mom? We had many traumatizing things happen with and to our hamsters (it really should be another post).
- I think this picture was taken after church and aren't we all looking so great in our attire. I remember loving that dress so much. I think my Grandma Neen bought it for me. It was for a relatives wedding one of Becky Jone's kids (can not remember which one). I was only able to wear the dress a few times. As you can see I have a cast on my arm which required my mother to do some creative stitching to get the sleeve over the cast. After the cast was removed, the one sleeve was torn or looked funny so I couldn't wear it. I would also like to point out those fabulous earrings, I remember thinking they were so awesome because they were long. Next look at Josh, he is so handsome in his all grey ensemble. Please notice his collar is up and his button is undone. I would like to make fun of the boys' hair but doesn't it kind of look like it could be in style now?
- Now lets talk about the cast (one of the many injury's I suffered as a child). Josh broke my arm. Shocking I know.... Please do not let any of your own children try to launch a brother or sister from their legs into the air. I still remember the whole traumatic event, except for when they put me out to re-set my arm.
- Do you see Abbie? Is she squinting because it is bright outside or because she was blind? Probably a little of both. What a cutie! I still feel bad for being so mean to her, sorry!
I love this picture and I am so glad I found it. It reminds me of how much fun, and how close we were when we were little. I love you guys!

8 comments:
Awww. You made me cry. Oh the memories. I think I might do Eli's hair like Spencer's - so hot. I miss you so much! And I forgive you. You're a great sister now.
"you're a great sister now" has me cracking up!
What a cute bunch of kids.
That is sooooooooo cute. Um, Spencer looks like Milo. Josh looks superhot in all grey have you seen that t-shirt that says "Remember Bobby, only...blah blah blahs wear their collars flipped up!"--that's all I can think of with the collar, and Abbie is squinting like Issy squints. Oh, and Issy gets her fashion sense from somewhere...who could it be ('cause it sure isn't me!)...
Yeah, Milo does look JUST like Spencer...freaky!
You guys look awfully cute...love the era pictures!
Okay I dont know if you remember me... But I am Rachel... Abbies Friend.. I found this blog from abbies site and I cant resist telling you hpow incredibly adorable your girls are!!! Congrats... I have a little girl born around the same time as them.... we are just hitting the really fun age!
Congrats again!
Rachel
Love the pic!! You are are so cute!! Are there any pictures of us painting your neighbors house with mustard and mud? (remember that??) :)
How sweet! What a cute little bunch! You have not changed much! I remember all the hamsters in your house. I liked them. Ever talk to anyone from Bingham Middle? hehe
OK you made me cry. You kids were so cute and so much fun. What a great age.
Post a Comment