3 years ago yesterday, Justin proposed! I remember being so scared to say "yes". I thought that my life would somehow end by getting married (you know the old ball and chain thing lol). We had only been dating about 5 months and I remember thinking it was too soon (although I had already declared to my family we would get married). What I know now is that by saying "yes" my life had just begun.
Justin is the best thing that has ever happened to me (besides my children of course). I can't believe I was so scared to be in love and be safe and committed to one person. I am so glad he proposed, and I am so glad I get to spend each and every day with him!
3 comments:
Aaaaaahhh!!! So cute. :) I was just thinking about this the other day (when you guys started dating). We are so happy for you guys. You both deserve every second of this happiness!!!
He IS kinda cute!
Cute! You are both darling :o)
Post a Comment