Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Zoo hangover?

I had way too much fun at the zoo. I was way over stimulated and completely hungover from all the family fun. I am thinking that next time I go to the zoo, it will be on a Tuesday afternoon and not the first nice Saturday of the season.The party animals
Lyla and Olivia
Mommy and baby Giraffe (the baby is exactly 3 months younger then the twins).
Adam, Emma, Gabe and Tyler.

5 comments:

The Pebbles Family said...

I hate the Zoo! I have tried all three years Canyon has been alive..and all trips sucked! It's either way too hot or way to cold. The pool is much better! Plus there are way too many hills to push the stroller up! Not to mention trying to find the closest potty every 5 minuets.
Love you!!

Angie said...

Love the new layout!!!! You just gotta love the zoo!!! All the cute pics are great and I hear you when you say your overwhelmed there!! Looks like a ball.

Goldie said...

ahhh, come on it was a blast chasing the kids all around and dealing with grumpy children (mine) :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed all the fun and seeing your cute cute babies! I know all about "zoo hangover"...too funny!

Marcie said...

Your family's HOT! Oh, wait, I'm in there, huh? (That must be why). Love all the pics. Keep them coming! Kisses to the girls (and Justin, too).