Here are a few random pics from the last few weeks.
Lyla on her first "four wheeler". Her dad is soooo proud!
Olivia doing what she does best: being cute!
Lyla just stole Olivia's snack. I heard screaming coming from the living room, so like any good parent I grabbed the camera.
Lyla in her new favorite spot to play, underneath the walker.
Lyla on her first "four wheeler". Her dad is soooo proud!
Olivia doing what she does best: being cute!
Lyla just stole Olivia's snack. I heard screaming coming from the living room, so like any good parent I grabbed the camera.
Lyla in her new favorite spot to play, underneath the walker.
2 comments:
Yeah, we have video of Elena stealing Drew's binky that was attached to him. The snack is a much better choice!
I love the pic of Lyla taking Olivia's cookie, so sad! Yet so cute! They are darling!!!
Post a Comment